Magic Wedding

Mjaqmac

Mar 13, 2004
Hi folks

I get married 2 weeks today and I just wanted to thank you all for helping me get here.

You have all given me such wonderful support through mum's illness and death.

I'll be thinking of the TP angels on my special day and thanking you all quietly for helping me stay sane and for all the brilliant advice I was given and support after mum died in March.

In particular I'd like to say ta very much to Braveheart, Sheila, Jude, Norman, Craig, Connie, Storm, Susan, Snuffy, Anne54 and every other TP person. You really don't know how much all of your support has meant to me I honestly couldn't have survived dementia world without you all.

THANK YOU. xx

Wish me luck!

Last edited:

connie

Mar 7, 2004
Frinton-on-Sea
Dear Majic, thanks are not needed as we are all in this together.....very much appreciated though.

Well done you for coming this far, know how many problems you had.
Will be thinking of you on your special day. Love & very best wishes, Connie

Nutty Nan

Nov 2, 2003
Buckinghamshire
Best wishes!

Dear Magic,
It is so good to 'hear' from you again, and on such a happy note, too!
As usual, love is conquering all - have a brilliant day and many, many years of happiness.
Do hope you will post a picture after the big event.
Love and best wishes.

Sheila

Oct 23, 2003
West Sussex
Dearest Magic, thinking of you, and wishing you a very happy, wonderful wedding day and love and happiness all of your days. Lotsaluvandhugs, She. XX :)

susie

Nov 30, 2003
shropshire
After what you have been through you deserve to have a wonderful day. May you have a long and happy marriage.
Susie

Kriss

May 20, 2004
Shropshire
Fantastic News Magic!

I hope you have a wonderful day, please tell us about it when you come back down out of the clouds. May you both enjoy many wonderful times together - he's getting a good one!

Kriss

storm

Aug 10, 2004
notts
Dearest Magic,I shall be thinking of you on your long awaited big day,iam sure you and your big fine fella will have a super day and both of you will live happy ever after because you really deserve it.I dont know about me helping you but you sure did lift my spirtes many times,sometimes i would sit and laugh out loud at the way we all rambled on when we got in our silly mode its sure been a long time since i did that.lots of love to you and yours. storm

Sheila

Oct 23, 2003
West Sussex
Hey guys, how about we get out that old horse and cart and take a virtual run again, off to Magic's wedding? Ted can bring along Daisy Moo and I'm sure Norm's frogs and fairies have already hopped and winged it over to her anyway! I've got my virtual confetti, and a bottle put by, I shall celebrate on the day, hows about we all join in and give our lovely Magic a right TP virtual party alongside the live one eh?! Love She. XX :)

Mjaqmac

Mar 13, 2004
Thanks everyone for all your wonderful words and wishes, I wish you could all be there to will me up the aisle, I'm really very nervous. I'll read all your lovely comments on the wedding morning to help me get going, the dirty deed is scheduled for 3pm on Fri 19th and that's just drinking the quarter bottle of vodka, then I get married!!

A virtual party would be great She, wish we could do it.

Am having All You Need is Love played in the church so no doubt that will be the tune in the head for the day, and I've told the organist to play as fast as she can, so hopefully it won't be a Benny Hill job of dad and I running up the aisle.

Will let you know how it goes.

storm

Aug 10, 2004
notts
Hi All, Book me a seat on that cart She i shall bring conffetti vodka and guinness for the horseand when you walk down that aisle magic just keep your ear ****** and you will be able to hear T/Ps all you need is love winging its way over into your shell like ear,Jude just remember to wear your wellys so you are earthed dont want the whole shebang going up in smoke but then again our brave lads will be on stand by to rescue us.Sorry if doesnt make sence to some of you but feel free to join in the trips open to you all. STORM

Mjaqmac

Mar 13, 2004
Storm it sounds great as long as Jude isn't wearing one of her nylon outfits. You know you can't take her anywhere! As for you and me we can have a drop of the black stuff and a quick riverdance round our handbags, that would just see me off in style lovely so it would.

connie

Mar 7, 2004
Frinton-on-Sea
Hey Majic, this is one party Ican't miss. Have dusted off the majic carpet, stocked up with bubbly and am all set to go. Just don't start on about Jude and her wellies or all the riverdance stuff, its enough to make Normans frogs turn green.

We will all be there, in spirit, and its about time too. We haven't had a silly thread for ages. (Not that your wedding is silly but you know what I mean.
Love always, Connie

daughter

Mar 16, 2005
Congratulations Mjaqmac! As a relative 'newby' I'd also like to wish you a great day and life together. I'm so glad everyone's invited to the virtual party - I will be able to say "I have nothing to wear" and it won't matter!

Mjaqmac

Mar 13, 2004
Dear Connie I'd love to see that magic carpet appearing over the horizon as I set off for the church, wouldn't it be a laugh! Make a great news item, I think we need to think of a headline for that.

"Carers' Carpet Capers" any other offers?

Thanks for all the old and new members good wishes, it's lovely!

Brucie

Jan 31, 2004
near London
Depends on the paper, I guess....

In my mind's eye I can see:

Attachments

• headline.jpg
    headline.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 393