MAGIC HAS HER SAY ON UNPLEASANT POSTINGS

Mjaqmac

Mar 13, 2004
Dear Mods

Thank you for the apology, unfortunatley the apology should be coming from the source whom wrote the vile midnight ramblings.

I will no longer be contributing to TP, as the hurt, humiliation and stress I was caused this morning was enough to sicken me to the stomach. I won't be repeating the experience of leaving myself open to an unprovoked attack.

My mother had a suspected heart attack this morning and the last thing I needed was to come on here and be insulted and accused of utter nonsense.

I am disgusted with the person involved in the attack and deeply saddened by her words. I am not the first she has upset and I'm sure I won't be the last, but I think it's only fair I have my say. She apparantly has had hers. Please get some professional help is all I can add.

Thank you everyone else whom have been so supportive and helpful you have helped me through so many bad times.

I wish you all luck and strength.

Magic.

Last edited:

Sheila

Oct 23, 2003
West Sussex
Dearest Magic, please, please don't go, we all think the world of you on here. I know things were said that were wrong, but don't shut yourself off from us, we can all help each other even now. I don't yet understand what has fired off this problem, but we will fight it together, all of us. We are all in a very vulnerable state, sometimes things appear different to what they truly are when we are in despair ourselves. I don't condone anything that has been wrongly said and I for one know that you are a wonderful person Magic, it is because of that I ask that you don't leave us please. I am sure that those concerned also feel deeply sorry for the hurt so unneccessarily caused. I am not writing this as a moderater, just another traveller on this road. Please everyone, and I do mean everyone, tell Magic we value her friendship and her words on TP. We also value the words of others who may at this time need our unconditional love in a time of troubles of their own. I love TP, thats why I still bother to post, now Mum is gone, I could so easily up sticks, it's you lot out there, needing to know what I learned the hard way, trying to help, that keeps me going, Magic, please, you have so much to give, and hopefully we can give some of the love and friendship back to you, keep posting, lotsaluv, She, XX

Nutty Nan

Nov 2, 2003
Buckinghamshire
Dear Magic,
Let bygones be bygones, forgive and forget and stick with us: whatever was said, it seems unlikely that someone on TP would hurt or upset you intentionally. Sometimes things just come out wrong, and when that happens in writing, it is always much more serious and more difficult to put right.
Come on: we all need each other, and we certainly don't want to lose YOU.
Love, Carmen

Brucie

Jan 31, 2004
near London
Hello Magic,

I know it hurts, and that you have other things far more important to attend to at present.

If you can, at some time when things feel a little better, do please re-join TP. We need strong, capable, sensible, experienced - and feeling - people like you.

Besides, who else would call me Braveheart? I'd miss it, and it wouldn't be the same coming from anyone else.

Take care

Kriss

May 20, 2004
Shropshire
Please don't go Magic - words often come out wrong when we speak them but we are forgiven as our tone and manner will balance our errors. It's different in writing - it all depends on the mood we or the writer is in at the time - what is written by one may not be at what is read by another. I hope it is all simply a mistake and with time you can forgive if not forget.

You are too precious to us to lose. We will all suffer for your departure.

Please don't stay away

Kriss

storm

Aug 10, 2004
notts
hi all, WHAT IS GOING ON! i was only on line yesterday who as upset magic so much? i cant understand what has happened can someone fill me in ,i am worried sick about magic.storm

Jude

Dec 11, 2003
Tully, Qld, Australia
Dearest Magic,

I am so sad that you have decided to withdraw from TP, especially at a time when your mother is so ill and your father so depressed. This is just such a moment when you need so much extra personal support to help you through.

I completely understand your reasons for leaving but do hope that you won't cut yourself off completely. You have so many friends here to whom you have given immense comfort and encouragement for such a long time and who are so willing to reciprocate. Personally you have kept me going through many dark hours with your thoughtful comments, jokes and wonderfully inspiring poetry.

Losing you forever would be a great tragedy.

Jude xxx

CraigC

Mar 21, 2003
London
Hey Magic,

I too appreciated you sentiments and shock. But there are many people who appreciate your feedback, support and knowledge on the forum. We all respect you and it would be a such a shame to lose such a friendly TP member. Please reconsider and know that you are very welcome here anytime.

Take care
Craig

JulianneGreen

Dec 9, 2004
Hornchurch
Dear Magic,

Being a new member I am just getting to know you all, and have to be honest and say that the difference you all have made to me have got me though the hardest point in my life. I dont understand whats happened here, or what has been said, but all i can say is that i join with everyone else here to say please keep posting.

Reading the posts you have left have made a difference to me, and I'm sure this is echoed by all. it would be a crying shame if you were to let this person take you away from such a strong support network. They just dont deserve the pleasure Magic. Anyone who would say things that could hurt you like this, must have wanted this outcome. Dont dont let that happen. Dont give them that pleasure.

I'll be thinking of you and your family

Mjaqmac

Mar 13, 2004
Thank you

Thank you everyone for all the support.

I feel a bit attention seeking now, so please don't ponder on the matter anymore. I just wanted my say, that's all, I've had it. Thank you.

You're a lovely gang. Very Special People.

I just want to concentrate on getting wee mummy home, no change in her condition as of yet, but thank you for all your good wishes.

The person in question has apologised, I accept her apology and thank her for that.

Let bygones be bygones as Carmen so rightly said.

Last edited:

Norman

Oct 9, 2003
Birmingham Hades
Magic
Carmen did say let bygones be byegones you are quite right.
She also said stick with us!!!!
I have already given you my thoughts and wishes, privately, and thats the way they will remain.
But will you now stick with us? Please.
Best Wishes
Norman

Nutty Nan

Nov 2, 2003
Buckinghamshire
Dear Magic,
Do you know what you've done? You've made me realise that this circle of 'virtual' TP friends is fast turning into a 'virtual' family, with constant communication, support, laughter and tears, including the odd falling out and making up again.
United we stand - and here's a big weekend-hug for yourself and your wee Mummy.
Best wishes!
Carmen

Brucie

Jan 31, 2004
near London
TELEGRAM to Magic

Hello Magic STOP PLEASE come back STOP Don't stop STOP. Braveheart needs you STOP

XXX Brucie

[if you can't figure out telegram-speak, then you are younger than me, Gunga Din!]

Mjaqmac

Mar 13, 2004
Sorry about the whole rumpus guys, I hope it hasn't upset anyone or put them off using TP. Please don't let it. The advice and support here is precious and priceless. But I needed to have my say. As the whole affair was so unjustified.

Your support both privately and publically has been wonderful, thank you.

I'll still tune in. Where else would a girl get a telegram from Braveheart? It could only happen on TP!

Sheila

Oct 23, 2003
West Sussex
Dear Magic, so glad you are staying with us, haven't got a nickname, but you can call me any old thing, long as you stay! Lotsaluv, She. XX