MAGIC HAS HER SAY ON UNPLEASANT POSTINGS

connie

Mar 7, 2004
Frinton-on-Sea
Dearest Majic, missed whatever the "tempest" was all about, but remember we are all here for each other.

I know how valuable T.P. has been for me, and that includes your many postings.

Please try now and put it behind you and move forward.

Keep smiling, Connie

B

bjthink

Dear Magic, having been away for the last four days, I missed the storms on the board, but having read this thread, I'm delighted that you've decided to stay. You're a role model to me. Whenever I get overly sorry for myself, I think of you coping with your mum's bad chest, and the hospital stays, and her coming out with an IV line, and I think that no matter how bad I think my lot is, I couldn't cope with what you have to put up with.
So pleased you're still here!

Mjaqmac

Mar 13, 2004
Thank you bj, what a lovely thing to say, but really, I'm no role model for anyone. I'm scared all the time of everything, but carry on regardless singing Morcambe and Wise's "Positive thinking" song in my head. You should all get it on cd and learn the words, it's a real spirit lifter.

The good news is, Mum may be released tomorrow if her bloods are ok and without the IV line. I just can't wait to get wee mummy home, sitting in her chair with gravy spilled down her front from her enormous dinner, claiming she hasn't been fed in weeks. At 4ft 10in and only 7 stone people actually believe her! I'm scundered sometimes!

Thank you to everyone for all your lovely messages, in particular, Braveheart, Jude, Sheila, CraigC, Nada, Kriss, Carmen, Connie, Stormin' Norman, Carole, barraf, Stormy, Julieanne, Izzy, Susan, bj and co for keeping me going over the weekend and the whole heart scare thing with mum.

You're Magic!

Last edited:

Sheila

Oct 23, 2003
West Sussex
Dear Magic, so pleased she's coming home! You and your songs, you'll start us all off on one now. My Mum often felt the same and she was tiny to, so, she had "A Little Piece of Toast" Lotsaluv, She. XX

Nutty Nan

Nov 2, 2003
Buckinghamshire
I hope you're not thinking of that awful song 'I wanna piece of toast', Sheila!
My pick-me-up tends to be 'the sun 'll come out tomorrow' from Annie, partly because it is so positive, and also because of my lovely memories of both our daughters playing it in a sketch.
Wishing you all a good one tomorrow!
Carmen

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breazkrissy