M y Thread Did Not Come Out

grove

Aug 24, 2010
North Yorkshire
Hello Every body , Last night lateish & i was tired my Thread "Shouted at Dad to day " did come out even tho pressed "Submit ":confused: Arghh Arghh . Has this happen to others ? I all ways check "New Posts " after sending a new Thread .

Had to re do it all ! !

Could be did not press Submit hard enough the first time ! !

Any ideas please ?

Best Wishes especially all the Mods who work so hard to keep us on the Stright & Narrow :D ..... well me any way ....:D

Love Grove x x x

sistermillicent

Jan 30, 2009
Yes, quite often my posts don't appear at first, so what i do is press the reverse arrow at the very top left of the screen and that takes me back to my post on the draft sort of page. Then I press submit again, and it always works.

don't know if this is what you mean

Pippa x

grove

Aug 24, 2010
North Yorkshire
Hello Jenferpa & Sistermillicent , Yes Jenferpa thats the Thread i mean as i said was tired but did realize it had not come up , thanks Pippa for your Useful Tip will try left arrow next time if have similar probs

Thank you both of you :)

Best Wishes

Love Grove x x

jenniferpa

Jun 27, 2006
Do you sometimes use Preview? I think that can make you think the thread has posted when it hasn't.

I would agree with Pippa - if you find your thread hasn't posted immediately after you thought it had posted, use the back button repetitively until you get back to your post and then press submit again. If you accidentally end up with two threads, don't worry about it - a moderator can sort that out for you easily.

grove

Aug 24, 2010
North Yorkshire
Hello Jenniferpa , Thanks have never used Preveiw but did look in "Search " / all Threads by Grove , before i Re Did it & thanks for Handy Tip / gess in my tired state did not think of doing that ! will do if i have need to !

Many Thanks

Love Grove x

Recent Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackiejan