M.I.L passed away

Lets_Stop_Time

Aug 23, 2015
i have found talking point a huge help over these last few years. It’s a strange comfort knowing that your not alone in the world.
Mother in law lost her fight with this evil disease earlier this month. We honestly never thought it would happen so soon. She was early 60’s and in hindsight I believe I saw first symptoms 7 years ago, need to see doctor really came say 4 years ago and last 2 years she was in a care home.
She was in carehome approx 6 months when she literally forgot how to walk and feed herself so total care since then. Shocked us so much. Multiple seizures and hospital visits that she bounced back from.
She will be sorely missed.
Now we deal with finding money to pay the care bills or lose the house. So the stress doesn’t end yet

LadyA

Oct 19, 2009
Ireland
My condolences on your loss. I think, no matter how long it's coming, we are never really expecting our loved ones to die. I hope things can be sorted out quickly about the bills, and lighten your stresses.

love.dad.but..

Jan 16, 2014
Kent
So sorry that your MIL has passed away and a difficult time for you all I hope the finance situation is sorted quickly for you

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
I’m so sorry to read your news. Your MIL
has had a long journey and I’m glad she’s at peace now.

Thinking of you and sending my condolences.

Marcelle123

Nov 9, 2015
Yorkshire
I am so sorry to read about your loss, and the whole sad experience of your mother-in-law's dementia. You must feel very raw and shocked. I hope the practical details can be sorted out so that you can move on (in time) from all your stress and sorrow. xx