• All threads and posts regarding Coronavirus COVID-19 can now be found in our new area specifically for Coronavirus COVID-19 discussion.

You can directly access this area >here<.

lost post

nitram

Apr 6, 2011
North Manchester
Go back to where you were posting and click on 'post a comment' ie start a new post, with any luck you should get a message at bottom left, click on it.

jaymor

Volunteer Moderator
Jul 14, 2006
England
Go back to where you were posting and click on 'post a comment' ie start a new post, with any luck you should get a message at bottom left, click on it.
Just lost mine and sure enough the above sorted it out, thanks.

nitram

Apr 6, 2011
North Manchester
"Go back to where you were posting and click on 'post a comment' ie start a new post, with any luck you should get a message at bottom left, click on it."

'Just lost mine and sure enough the above sorted it out, thanks.'

It's not there forever, I think it's the same time as an attachment remains accessible if you don't post the message.

jaymor

Volunteer Moderator
Jul 14, 2006
England
"Go back to where you were posting and click on 'post a comment' ie start a new post, with any luck you should get a message at bottom left, click on it."

'Just lost mine and sure enough the above sorted it out, thanks.'

It's not there forever, I think it's the same time as an attachment remains accessible if you don't post the message.

Not sure if you misunderstood me Nitram but my post was saying I lost a post half way through. I did as you posted and it worked fine, no problem.

nitram

Apr 6, 2011
North Manchester
I can close down the browser window, open a new one, go to what I was doing and it works, but at some time delay it doesn't.

If you set about attaching an image to a post, note the URL of the image, don't post the message, close the window, the URL of the image remains active for some time, I think this is the same time as you can retrieve an auto-saved post.

If the unused attached image URL did not die people could use this as a free image store.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lesley-Gaye