Lost Mum This Morning

elwoodlpool

Mar 27, 2006
Derbyshire
www.myspace.com
Hi all,

Thanks to everyone on here that has helped me and i am still at a massive stress now as i dont think i will get the funeral payment for mum. I also feel guilty as i spent her money on her and getting things for her room so there was nothing left from that. Im gonna try and get a loan as i feel that the social security may want to know every penny i spent of mums benefit and i honestly didnt keep everything. I just hope i can sort mums day out..

Thanks All

And a woman i will remember for ever..........Gillan Moore

was my mum

Thanks for everything mum

Rest in peice

Mark

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
Deaar Mark

I am so sorry for your loss Mark. Please accept my sincere c ondolences.

Love

gigi

Nov 16, 2007
East Midlands
Hello Mark..

Sorry to hear about your mum.

Rest in Peace Gillian Moore.

My condolences to you and your family.

Love xx

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
Dear Mark

So sorry to hear of the loss of yur mum.

You did everything you could for her, and I'm sure that she was happy that you had her near you for her last few months.

Don't stress too much about the funeral. You did what you could for your mum while she was alive, and that's what counts.

Love,

Softy

Jan 25, 2008
West Yorkshire
Dear Mark

My deepest sympathy to you at this sad time. Dont worry about material things your love is what matters.

Much love

Softy

Scottie45

Jan 25, 2009
CoAntrim
Dear Mark

So sorry to hear about your mum,my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this sad time.Please do not stress to much about the payment for her funeral, everything will work out.Take care Marian x

christine_batch

Jul 31, 2007
Buckinghamshire
Another Angel in Heaven

Dear Mark,

Sending you sincere condolences on the loss of your Mother.

May you be granted the strength to get you through the coming days.

Best wishes
Christine

sad nell

Mar 21, 2008
bradford west yorkshire
Mark your mum gillian was a very lucky woman to have you for a son your love and caring for her have been amazing, she must have been a special lady . my thoughts are with you love Pam

Canadian Joanne

Apr 8, 2005
Toronto, Canada
Dear Mark,
I'm sorry to hear of your loss. Please accept my sincere condolences to you and your family.

You did your very best and you did it with enormous love.

sue38

Mar 6, 2007
Wigan, Lancs
Dear Mark,

I am so sorry to hear about your mum. I'm sure she is now at peace.

From what I have read about funeral payments, it is your financial situation that is looked at, not your mum's. I'm sure the funeral directors will be able to assist you. What's most important is that you did what you could for her in life.

susiesue

Mar 15, 2007
Herts
Dear Mark

So sorry to hear your sad news - you were a son any mum would have been proud of.

Love

Vonny

Feb 3, 2009
Telford
Dear Mark,

So deeply sorry about your mum. You have been a wonderful and caring son and did your best for her.

Be strong

Vonny xxx

jenny48

Sep 19, 2008
Dear Mark

So Sorry to hear your sad news, your mum is now at peace, do not worry about the financials the funeral home deal with all that and apply for a grant if they think you qualify.
My prayers are with you

Jenny