Lost and overwhelmed

father ted

Aug 16, 2010
London
It always help to talk things over so yes, call the helpline.

Also when you feel able, post again with more details about your situation. TP has been immense help to me when I have felt overwhelmed, incredibly sad, like I was making no difference, when I was sleep deprived and just did not know what to do next. After a few hours, sometimes only a few minutes a load of responses would appear to my post and it helped to know that somewhere, out there, people who had experienced or were experiencing the same thing and giving me support, advice and encouragement. We are all listening.

myss

Jan 14, 2018
Just to add to father ted's post above, sometimes @starry eyes it helps to put your issue in writing to get a perspective and to just get it off your chest. That alone can be quite alleviating to the person feeling lost and overwhelmed.

All the best xx

DollyBird16

Sep 5, 2017
Greater London
Hi @starry eyes
I so agree with above, I felt so much better writing down how I felt.
The warmth, non judgemental and supportive environment of TP opened its arms and I walked in and took those hugs. Now they cannot get rid of me!
I’ve made some wonderful friends. to laugh, rant and sometimes cry with.
When you are ready, meanwhile take care and know the hugs are here for you too. X

smartieplum

Jul 29, 2014
Oh Starry. Please contact the helpline. I've been where you are and being honest and getting help is key. X