Losing the love of your life

Silverhair

Feb 11, 2021
i have just lost my wonderful husband it is so lonely without him he did silly things with his dementia but i miss him so much you learn to cope with your loved one having dementia and what to do but you still love them just the same no matter what my life is so empty now its so hard carrying on

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
I’m so sorry for your loss. Sending my condolences and wishing you strength.

kindred

Apr 8, 2018
I have just lost my wonderful husband it is so lonely without him he did silly things with his dementia but i miss him so much you learn to cope with your loved one having dementia and what to do but you still love them just the same no matter what my life is so empty now its so hard carrying on.
I am so so sorry for your loss. Keep talking to us as we really understand. I lost the love of my life to dementia too. Kindredx

Angtrog

Mar 25, 2020
So sorry for your loss, I lost my husband 6 weeks ago so I know exactly what you are feeling . Take care of yourself .

Jale

Jul 9, 2018
So sorry for your loss of your husband, sending you a virtual hug, take care x

Pusskins

Jun 6, 2020
New Zealand
@Silverhair (((((Hugs))))) I'm so sorry for your loss. My husband is still living with dementia, but is in care. However, I am grieving for the loss of my beloved all the same, so I have a good idea of how you feel. I hope you will recover with time. This journey is just so awful for all of us; I don't know what any of us have done to deserve it. xx

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jprollet