Look what i have just recieved

Norrms

Feb 19, 2009
Torquay Devon
I have just got this through the e mail, i`m so exited i could burst !!!! Just click onto the web addres and follow the instructions, i cant believe it, all i have ever wanted to do was help, best wishes, A very emotional Norrms and family xxxxxxxxxxx

website up and running !!!
Fri, 5 February, 2010 10:47:50From: XXXXX View Contact
To: Norm XXXXX

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Norrms

Can you believe it ??? - Michelle has already got you on our website!!! She works so fast....

Can you take a look and let us know if you are happy with what we've put on. If you want any changes let us know and we'll get it changed straight away.

It's on the Individuals section, and it's called 'Norrm's page'

We think it will be really good - and if you want to keep it updated - put on different poems etc etc we can do that every month or so.

Let us know what you think.

Very best wishes

Helen

Pictures to Share C.I.C.
Jupiter House
High Street
Tattenhall
Chester
CH3 9PX

T 01829 770024
W www.picturestoshare.co.uk

Registered No. 5662504
Registered in England & Wales

Last edited by a moderator:

ElaineMaul

Jan 29, 2005
Well done Norrms ..... and your picture is great.

By the way ..... the books they produce are really excellent. My Mum has bought about 4 for my Dad. Sometimes, if he's in the right mood, he will look through them with me.

However, they are very well produced and fantastic pictures.

Take care
Elaine

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
What a wonderful feature Norrms. You should be proud of yourself and it goes without saying your family will be very proud of you.

Who would have thought when you wanted to do something to educate people about dementia, especially young onset, it would have resulted in this. :)

Love xx

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
How fabulous!! I had tears in my eyes reading your page. Well done, Norrms!!

Dibs

Jun 19, 2009
Hampshire
Hi Norms

I've just read your page and you truly are an inspiration to all.
Take care love Dibs xxx

Norrms

Feb 19, 2009
Torquay Devon
Thank you

Thank you all so so much, when i first joined this wonderful forum i was at a very low ebb and even though sometimes i still get very down if it wasnt for you fantstic people on here and your support i would probably still be in that very bad place. Elaine is delighted and already told our kids !!:) Its only a once a month thing but just to be spreading the word about this illness and trying to highlight all aspects of it (especially early onset) is a wonderful feeling, once again thank you all, best wishes, Norrms and family xxxxxxxxxxxx

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
Norrms, I've just read your page, and it madce me cry.

Your account of learning you had AD, and coming to terms with it with Elaine, is the most moving description I've read.

Well done, I hope lots of people read it. Please let us know when you update your page.

Oh, and you look amazing, too!:)

Love,

Norrms

Feb 19, 2009
Torquay Devon
Times???

Whats that John? the TV TIMES !!! :D:D

Hazel, thank you so much, i just write from the heart, ive always followed my heart so why not write from it:) thank you for your kind comments, best wishes, Norrms and family xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Beezed

Apr 28, 2009
Southampton
Dear Norrms,

Love the photo, well, the whole page actually. Things have moved pretty quickly. You and Elaine must be so proud.

Thank you for all you do to promote awareness and understanding of dementia.

Love,
Jeanne.

Clive

Nov 7, 2004
Hi Norrms

Wish I could express myself in poetry like you do.

Best Wishes for your new venture.

Clive

living in hope

Dec 14, 2008
yorkshire
Hi Norrms
Your article is brilliant and the poems made me cry, you are a very special person to be able to put into words how this illness feels.
Love and best wishes to you and Elaine
Lorraine

Mo_N

Oct 29, 2009
South East Essex
CONGRATULATIONS Norrms!:D
It's a great piece of writing that is an inspiration to all of us with relatives struggling to come to terms with AD. Now you are in print the next step must be television!:)
Very best wishes to you, Elaine & the rest of the family.
Mo.