• All threads and posts regarding Coronavirus COVID-19 can now be found in our new area specifically for Coronavirus COVID-19 discussion.

You can access this area by going to the Health and wellbeing forum >here< or you can directly access the area >here<.

Long time caring

Mimi4me

Mar 24, 2013
My husband has had this disease for over 19 years. Last 15 have been total home care. Anyone struggling this long, please let me know how you are holding up

Chuggalug

Mar 24, 2014
Norfolk
My husband has had this disease for over 19 years. Last 15 have been total home care. Anyone struggling this long, please let me know how you are holding up
That is a huge, long time, Mimi4me. Are you getting support of any kind?

Scarlett123

Apr 30, 2013
Essex
Not as long as you sweetie, but a long time. John "wasn't right" from early 2001, but it took 2 years to persuade him to seek medical advice. I cared for him for 12 years after his diagnosis, but you've been plodding this damned hard road for a lot longer.

No wonder you're struggling sweetie. What a heroine you are. I hope you're getting lots of help from any, and every source available.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ian Casely