Lonely

Fhvn

May 21, 2014
Northumberland
It's all too true. I seem to have a care manager who doesn't know anything about Alzheimer's. When I suggested to the GP that mild sedatives would be helpful at time, I get the no, they won't help in the long run speech. I then asked if they could give me some! The GP dismissed me with "ha ha you are joking"
Big hugs all around, we need them!

Sent from my iPad using Talking Point

Last edited:

Grandma Joan

Mar 29, 2013
Wiltshire
Hi Trisha4
Hope you are feeling ok but I know some days are just rubbish aren't they.

What comforts you?

A lovely chat on the phone with a really good friend?
Chocolate?
Great British Bake off on the Telly? (!)

Whatever is a comfort to you, try to give yourself a treat - you SO deserve it !

Chuggalug

Mar 24, 2014
Norfolk
Don't know how to do that Chuggalug

Oh, it's ever so easy, Trisha. After clicking the name of the person you wish to speak with, there's an option to contact them privately. Click that option and you're taken to the Private Message thing. Type your message and send it. The person you've written to will get an alert, then it's up to them to respond, or not. :)

Trisha4

Jan 16, 2014
Yorkshire
Oh, it's ever so easy, Trisha. After clicking the name of the person you wish to speak with, there's an option to contact them privately. Click that option and you're taken to the Private Message thing. Type your message and send it. The person you've written to will get an alert, then it's up to them to respond, or not. :)

Thanks Chuggalug