Lockdown

Owlone

Oct 17, 2018
My husband has got a lot worse during the last weeks of lockdown, he constantly forgets the situation and is very angry very quickly

Tezza1

Feb 5, 2020
Lock down is a nightmare for me, being sole carer and miles away from family and with care centres closing there is no respite, in addition I have been waiting for an ankle replacement operation for months which makes running a house on crutches difficult.

Sarasa

Volunteer Host
Apr 13, 2018
Nottinghamshire
@Owlone and @Tezza 1, I'm sorry to hear that you are in the same boat as so many people at this time. Have you contacted your local council? Councils are supposed to be helping people in your situation at the moment, though I don't know how useful they have been for people. This link might also help, though I know at the moment Day Centres etc are closed Find Support Near You

cumbria35

Apr 24, 2017
My husband has got a lot worse during the last weeks of lockdown, he constantly forgets the situation and is very angry very quickly
I too am finding a difference in behaviour, more confused, mobility worse, probably with lack of social contact, family live three hours away