1. connie

connie Registered User

Mar 7, 2004
    Frinton-on-Sea
    Hi all, today Lionel is as happy as he can be. Now we have written to his daughter, as far as he is concerned it is set in concrete.
    We have spent today watching old movies. Too cold to attempt to walk, he walks so slowly it is almost a crawl.

However his sense of humour has come to the fore today, lots of laughs. Watched "Pirates of the Caribean" tonight, he was such a scream. However now he is slumped on the sofa, no responses, no nothing. I know a lot of you know this phase.

Where is this man, what has he become. Tomorrow all he will remember is what I tell him.

Regards to all of you out there, actively caring, and to those of you who feel they have done their bit, but are still in 'limbo land'. My thoughts are with you, as are my prayers. Keep smiling, connie

2. Kriss

Kriss Registered User

May 20, 2004
    Shropshire
    You keep smiling too Connie. Treasure those moments of laughter they are priceless.

Love
    Kriss

3. Norman

Norman Registered User

Oct 9, 2003
    Birmingham Hades
    Connie
    I read your sad posting,what can I say?
    Yesterday I had an awful day,today not too bad.
    Thinking of you Connie,I hope tomorrow will be better for all of us,
    Love
    Norman : :confused:

4. storm

storm Registered User

Aug 10, 2004
    notts
    hang in there connie ,you will remember and you just have to treasure the moments of laughter that you share together its those times that keep me going.storm