Life is so cruel!

muriel.elliott

Aug 21, 2010
Berkshire
Hi all,
I had a great time up with russell, looking after Luke and Oliver but on the tueday i had some awful news. My nephew is was only 46 passed away. At first they thought it was a massive heart attack but in fact it was heart desease. It was an awful shock to us all but most of all i cannot begin to understand what my sister is feeling right now. Her daughter and our brother were with her until last friday. I came home on sunday and have spent most of the time with her since. Just giving her support and trying to cheer her up. You do not expect to bury your own children do you.?
Of course it has been stressful for me as it just reminds me of bryans passing. But i must be there for her.
On a brighter note - i am hoping to see Spencer tomorrow. They are down with maxine this weekend.
Love and hugs Muriel xx:confused:

BeckyJan

Nov 28, 2005
Derbyshire
I am so sorry to hear about your nephew. What a shock for you all. I am sure you will be great at supporting the family but glad you can get some relief when Spencer is with you.

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
Oh what dreadful news. I'm so sorry for your loss. My condolences to you and your family. You must all be distraught. x

lilysmybabypup

May 21, 2012
Sydney, Australia
I'm so sorry, your poor sister and the family must be in shock. I recall when my DIL's boss lost his fit and healthy 26 year old son out of the blue, also an undiagnosed heart condition. Such things that lurk unknown.
All we can do is share our love and support and try to live our lives to the full, life is so fragile.
Much sympathy to all, Stephanie, xxx

hazytron

Apr 4, 2008
SOUTH LAKES
Muriel, such sad and shocking news for you all and especially for your sister.
The twists and turns of life can be so hard to deal with and yet we find strength from somewhere with the help of those who care.
Thinking of you all.
Hazel. xx

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
I am so sorry Muriel. Your poor sister. No one believes they will ever bury their children. It`s too big a trauma.

turbo

Aug 1, 2007
Hello Muriel, I am so sorry. My sincere condolences to you and your family.

turbo

LYN T

Aug 30, 2012
Brixham Devon
Hi Muriel

So sorry to hear this bad news. How cruel can life be at times.No mother should have to bury her child-it's not the natural order of life. Your Sister will really appreciate you supporting her-but remember to take care of yourself also.

Take care

Lyn T