Lewy body dementia at age 47

Pantera

May 14, 2018
Lewy body dementia at age 47....freaking out scared to lose my independence, not sure when I should stop driving I hold on too long. Still trying to tell myself I’m not sick

Last edited:

chris53

Nov 9, 2009
London
Good morning Pantera, a warm welcome to Talking Point,much support and understanding here.
Am so sorry you are distressed by being told either you or a loved one has Lewy body, am hoping you are getting support and above all information to help, many on here have first hand experience of LB and will be able to share their experiences with you,so do please keep posting as and when needed.
Take care
Chris

Shedrech

Dec 15, 2012
UK
hello @Pantera
and a warm welcome to TP
that's some news you've received - so I'm glad you have found TP and joined this caring and knowledgeable community
have a mooch around the site, and maybe also the main AS site (the link is through the 'button' at the very top right of this page)
it really does help to share your experiences, worries, questions ...... even jokes, in the tea room .... so do feel free to start a thread when you are ready and write whatever is on your mind

here's a link to the AS site's directory of local services - something there may be of help to you
https://www.alzheimers.org.uk/find-support-near-you