1. snuffyuk

snuffyuk Registered User

Jul 8, 2004
    Near Bristol
    A page for jokes to help us laugh (laughter is the best medecine).
    A page to let us rant and rave. (better out than in)

2. Jude

Jude Registered User

Dear Snuffy,

Sorry I didn't see this post last week as I was having probs with Tiscali. Anyway, it looks like we were both of a same mind here. Brucie has done the honours.

Jude

3. Chesca

Chesca Guest

Dear Snuffy

If you have any choreographical. (that's dansun') skills could you please get yourself over to the Humanism thread. We're in danger of losing all members to injury!

Love
    Chesca

4. Chesca

Chesca Guest

OK, this is awfull, but we've got to start somewhere

Patient goes for an appointment with psychiatrist, knocks on the door. Psychiatrist says 'come in'. Patient says NO!

5. Mjaqmac

Mjaqmac Registered User

Mar 13, 2004
    2 old ladies sitting in the park. A flasher approaches and exposes himself to them. One old lady had a stroke, the other couldn't reach!!!!!

6. Brucie

Brucie Registered User

Jan 31, 2004
    near London
    Hi Chesca and Magic

We already have the jokes thread on

http://www.alzheimers.org.uk/talkingpoint/discuss/showthread.php?s=&threadid=485

I think more people would see and appreciate your jokes if we all posted jokes there. [I liked yours, and want others to see them too, and "let's vote" doesn't immediately come to mind as the location for giggleware....]

Hope you don't mind the suggestion.....