learning to say good bye

Margaret W

Apr 28, 2007
North Derbyshire
How peaceful it was, and how loving that you were with her, the wonderful son who had supported her through her final journey.

You could not have done any more.

Take heart from all that you did for her.

Margaret

simonmonty

Nov 22, 2008
Yorkshire
Finding it hard going

I'm finding it hard going to day. I just found out my special friend Lee Caron Bass who helped me through my cancer as well as fighting hers lost her battle and died on the 19th after a two year plus fight. I only found out today and the funeral has already took place. She was only 43 years old and so full of life and courage. Lee pulled me up when i was down and kept me going saying we can beat it even though she was so very ill her self. She was a truly inspirational person who cared more about others then her self just like my mother. :( Im up and down all the time and wish i could change places with them both. They deserve to live more than me.

Margaret W

Apr 28, 2007
North Derbyshire
Simon, no-one deserves to live more than you. Look at what you did for your mum. You have learnt a lot during the process of supporting your mum, you are a valuable and experienced person. You have been a star. You are rightly sad and grieving, but you definitely deserve to live, and your mum will want you to have a happy life after all you have done for her. Lots of us are grievin for lost loved ones. Join the club. We will all survive it together.

Love and admiration

Margaret

christine_batch

Jul 31, 2007
Buckinghamshire
Dear Simon,

If it was not hard enough loosing your Mum, you have now lost a special friend. Now there are two more Angels in Heaven.

This is my first Christmas without my husband so I know just how hard it is.

God Bless
Christine