learning to say good bye

Vonny

Feb 3, 2009
Telford
Dear Simon,

Your mum's ending has touched me deeply. You have been such a wonderful son, who deserved the wonderful mum you had. What a great gift you have given each other.

Please try hard not to get poorly again yourself now. You owe it to your mum to keep up your strength and stay in remission.

Thinking of you Simon, with sincere condolences for your loss.

Vonny xx

Sam Iam

Sep 29, 2008
WEST OF THE MOON
Simon, you have such a fgood memory of your last christmas with your mum, you gave her so much comfort in her last minutes in this world and made her journey to next world easy. Always think of this Simon.
What a wonderful son you have been to you mum. XXXX

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
Dear Simon

What a very moving account of your mum's last moments. Yoy will cherish the memory, and hopefully it will ease the pain in the next weeks and months.

You and your mum loved each other, and you were a wonderful son.

Love,

Bookworm

Jan 30, 2009
Co. Derry
Thoughts of you Simon

Thankyou so much, Simon, for sharing how very special your last moments with your Mother were. Perfect timing and peaceful memories for you to always treasure.

sussexsue

Jun 10, 2009
West Sussex
Simon, a beautiful tribute to your mum and what a lovely way to say goodbye.

Good wishes for the tough days ahead.

Take care

Sue

donkey

Aug 16, 2009
sutton coldfield
dear simon, such a tender heartfelt way you describe your lovely mums passing to be with her loved ones, and to wait for you to be by her side to give her your permission. its bought tears to my eyes and a lump to my throat thankyou for sharing this with us sending you my deepest sypathy xx

snooky

May 12, 2007
devon
Sending my condolences to you Simon, but, lovely that you were there with your mum and she went peacefully. Take care of yourself.

Scottie45

Jan 25, 2009
CoAntrim
Dear Simon

So sorry to hear of your mum,s passing,what a lovely passing,brought tears to my eyes,you take care at this time Marian xx

nellbelles

Volunteer Host
Nov 6, 2008
leicester
Your Mum raised a very caring son. No one could have done more for their Mum's passing.

Please take comfort from that in the weeks to come,

May your God walk beside you.

simonmonty

Nov 22, 2008
Yorkshire
Thank you all for your kind words.it has been a strange few days. Ive been talking to my mum as i know my mum is with me now and always watching over me. The rest of the so called family is now coming out of hiding. They just blank me out and ignore everything that i have done for my mum and as i knew are taking over my mums funeral arrangements. But i know my mum is telling me that they can do that easy part and for me to now stand back and take a rest. The next few days are going to be hard up to the funeral and after just because of the ignorant so called family. But my mums true friends all say they know the truth and are now sticking by me so it will make it easier on the day... simon

Prague09

Jul 22, 2008
essex
My thoughts are with you Simonmonty, you have have done everything you could....and your mum knows that. As for the rest of the family who have suddenly appeared they have to deal with their absences from your Mum in their own way.
Prague.

Winnie Kjaer

Account Closed
Aug 14, 2009
Devon
Please accept my sincere condolences too. I wish you strength in the coming days,weeks and months. Especially for the funeral which is so hard, but you know your mother is willing you on, she knows the truth more than anyone. Best wishes