learning to say good bye

Discussion in 'ARCHIVE FORUM: Support discussions' started by simonmonty, Dec 23, 2009.

1. Vonny

Vonny Registered User

Feb 3, 2009
    Telford
    Dear Simon,

Your mum's ending has touched me deeply. You have been such a wonderful son, who deserved the wonderful mum you had. What a great gift you have given each other.

Please try hard not to get poorly again yourself now. You owe it to your mum to keep up your strength and stay in remission.

Thinking of you Simon, with sincere condolences for your loss.

Vonny xx

2. Tender Face

Tender Face Account Closed

Mar 14, 2006
    NW England
    I echo what Vonny has just said. Please accept my sincere condolences and my best wishes for your own health,

Love, Karen, xx

3. julieann15

julieann15 Registered User

Jun 13, 2008
    Leicestershire
    Dear Simon
    Just to say I am thinking about you at this difficult time.

Love Julie xx

4. maryw

maryw Registered User

Nov 16, 2008
    Surrey
    My sincere condolences at this very sad time. Take care.

5. DeborahBlythe

DeborahBlythe Registered User

Dec 1, 2006
    Dear Simon, sending you sincere condolences on the loss of your mother.

6. Sam Iam

Sam Iam Registered User

Sep 29, 2008
    WEST OF THE MOON
    Simon, you have such a fgood memory of your last christmas with your mum, you gave her so much comfort in her last minutes in this world and made her journey to next world easy. Always think of this Simon.
    What a wonderful son you have been to you mum. XXXX

7. connie

connie Registered User

Mar 7, 2004
    Frinton-on-Sea
    Please accept my sincere condolances at this sad time.

8. Skye

Skye Registered User

Aug 29, 2006
    SW Scotland
    Dear Simon

What a very moving account of your mum's last moments. Yoy will cherish the memory, and hopefully it will ease the pain in the next weeks and months.

You and your mum loved each other, and you were a wonderful son.

Love,

9. Izzy

Izzy Volunteer Moderator

Aug 31, 2003
    Female
    Dundee
    Dear Simon. You tell of such a beautiful moment. Take care. Izzy x

10. Bookworm

Bookworm Registered User

Jan 30, 2009
    Co. Derry
    Thoughts of you Simon

Thankyou so much, Simon, for sharing how very special your last moments with your Mother were. Perfect timing and peaceful memories for you to always treasure.

11. sussexsue

sussexsue Registered User

Jun 10, 2009
    West Sussex
    Simon, a beautiful tribute to your mum and what a lovely way to say goodbye.

Good wishes for the tough days ahead.

Take care

Sue

12. zoet

zoet Registered User

What a beautiful way to pass for your dear mum. Im glad you were able to share that Simon. My deepest sympathy to you. Stay strong. xxx

13. donkey

donkey Registered User

Aug 16, 2009
    sutton coldfield
    dear simon, such a tender heartfelt way you describe your lovely mums passing to be with her loved ones, and to wait for you to be by her side to give her your permission. its bought tears to my eyes and a lump to my throat thankyou for sharing this with us sending you my deepest sypathy xx

14. snooky

snooky Registered User

May 12, 2007
    devon
    Sending my condolences to you Simon, but, lovely that you were there with your mum and she went peacefully. Take care of yourself.

15. Scottie45

Scottie45 Registered User

Jan 25, 2009
    CoAntrim
    Dear Simon

So sorry to hear of your mum,s passing,what a lovely passing,brought tears to my eyes,you take care at this time Marian xx

16. nellbelles

nellbelles Volunteer Host

Nov 6, 2008
    leicester
    Your Mum raised a very caring son. No one could have done more for their Mum's passing.

Please take comfort from that in the weeks to come,

May your God walk beside you.

17. larivy

larivy Registered User

Apr 19, 2009
    essex
    glad you were there with your mum sending all my condolences larivy

18. simonmonty

simonmonty Registered User

Nov 22, 2008
    Yorkshire
    Thank you all for your kind words.it has been a strange few days. Ive been talking to my mum as i know my mum is with me now and always watching over me. The rest of the so called family is now coming out of hiding. They just blank me out and ignore everything that i have done for my mum and as i knew are taking over my mums funeral arrangements. But i know my mum is telling me that they can do that easy part and for me to now stand back and take a rest. The next few days are going to be hard up to the funeral and after just because of the ignorant so called family. But my mums true friends all say they know the truth and are now sticking by me so it will make it easier on the day... simon

19. Prague09

Prague09 Registered User

Jul 22, 2008
    essex
    My thoughts are with you Simonmonty, you have have done everything you could....and your mum knows that. As for the rest of the family who have suddenly appeared they have to deal with their absences from your Mum in their own way.
    Prague.

20. Winnie Kjaer

Winnie Kjaer Account Closed

Aug 14, 2009
    Devon
    Please accept my sincere condolences too. I wish you strength in the coming days,weeks and months. Especially for the funeral which is so hard, but you know your mother is willing you on, she knows the truth more than anyone. Best wishes