Langard

Kevinl

Aug 24, 2013
Salford
I doubt too many people would want to label someone in that way to the whole world. I won't be getting on for my wife thanks.
K

Jorbin

Jan 30, 2018
I doubt too many people would want to label someone in that way to the whole world. I won't be getting on for my wife thanks.
K
I feel it would be helpful for me when at the shop counter and I am struggling with finding the right money.people would then understand and I would know where I have put my keys.

karaokePete

Jul 23, 2017
N Ireland
Would a card that you could pass over in appropriate situations, like shops, when you need help be of assistance?
I would be wary though. There are people who would take advantage of someone they know to be vulnerable.
Do you have anyone like a friend or family who can assist you as I think that would work best.

Jorbin

Jan 30, 2018
Would a card that you could pass over in appropriate situations, like shops, when you need help be of assistance?
I would be wary though. There are people who would take advantage of someone they know to be vulnerable.
Do you have anyone like a friend or family who can assist you as I think that would work best.
Yes I do have a card, I could use it at these times. Thanks for the reminder.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jprollet