lake como

lake como

Aug 17, 2014
Leicestershire
Looking for respite care in my mums own home so i can rest after 9yrs of care not done this befor any help out there with were to look for this type of care
thank you I know you all care just so down with it all

Bod

Aug 30, 2013
Ask around for recommendations, for companies that do live in care, many will do short term contracts, 2-12 weeks, sometimes 1 carer, sometime a small team on a rotating basis.

Bod

LYN T

Aug 30, 2012
Brixham Devon
Hi Lake Como-well you do sound very down-not at all surprising. Does your Mum have any input from a SW or CPN? They could be a good source of info. Also have you thought about respite care in a CH for your Mum-perhaps a few days, or a week? Then you would have a thorough rest.

Take care

Lyn T XX

lake como

Aug 17, 2014
Leicestershire
thank you bod & Lyn T Lyn counld you tell wot SWand CPN stand for and yes Im very down in a lot of pain with osteoporosis but as you know carers have to go on with carering off to sleep at mums as I do at night for the last 9yrs as mum is deaf good wishs to all carers and good night take carer

Bod

Aug 30, 2013
thank you bod & Lyn T Lyn counld you tell wot SWand CPN stand for and yes Im very down in a lot of pain with osteoporosis but as you know carers have to go on with carering off to sleep at mums as I do at night for the last 9yrs as mum is deaf good wishs to all carers and good night take carer

SW= Social worker
CPN= Community Psychiatric Nurse

Bod