1. sammyb

sammyb Registered User

Sep 19, 2007
    Nottingham
    Ooo, I thought I wasn't going to be able to get on the new website but all seems well now.

My laddo is home. I picked him up from hospital at 2pm today. He was in all sorts of panic coming off the ward and into the car but was different again once we reached home. Transferred from the car to the wheelchair at some speed, stood up out of the wheelcahir when we arrived at the front door and then went upstairs using just one banister for support. Straight into the bedroom for a lie down. Next I knew his jumper was off and he was in bed and sound asleep. I am left twiddling my thumbs but who cares? He's home!

Love from Sammyb

2. clarethebear

clarethebear Registered User

Oct 16, 2007
    manchester, uk
    Hi Sammy

It's great to hear some good news. I'm so glad he seems to have settled back in at home so fast.

Take Care
    Clare:)

3. Grannie G

Grannie G Volunteer Moderator

Apr 3, 2006
    Kent
    Dear Sammy.
    It all sounds better than anyone could have expected. Good news indeed.
    Love xx

4. Skye

Skye Registered User

Aug 29, 2006
    SW Scotland
    Great news, Sammy.

I hope it all goes well for you both.

Love,

5. Margarita

Margarita Registered User

Feb 17, 2006
    london
    Yes , good news Sammy :)

Not for long I bet :) hope you have good support packet set up

6. connie

connie Registered User

Mar 7, 2004
    Frinton-on-Sea
    Fingers, toes, everything crossed that you have some 'good' time together now. You both deserve it.

7. elaineo2

elaineo2 Registered User

Jul 6, 2007
    leigh lancashire
    Thats great sammy.take care of yourselves and let us know how you are getting on.Its lovely you have him home.love and best wishes elainex

8. Taffy

Taffy Registered User

Apr 15, 2007
    Dear Sammy,

I am so pleased for you and lets hope that everything is smooth sailing. Regards Taffy.