1. Expert Q&A: Benefits - Weds 23 October, 3-4pm

Our next expert Q&A will be on the topic of benefits. It will be hosted by Lauren from our Knowledge Services team. She'll be answering your questions on Wednesday 23 October between 3-4pm.

You can either post your question >here< or email them to us at talkingpoint@alzheimers.org.uk and we'll be happy to ask them on your behalf.

1. marionq

marionq Registered User

Apr 24, 2013
    Female
    Scotland
    Online - I think I paid about £10 or less for three. They have aaa batteries and have lasted for months. They only come on in the dark. I’ll look up my order and see if I can find it.

2. marionq

marionq Registered User

Apr 24, 2013
    Female
    Scotland
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    This was what I bought £18.72 including the batteries. The beam goes straight along the floor when anyone is in the vicinity.

3. Alex54

Alex54 Registered User

Oct 15, 2018
    Male
    Newtown, Wales
    Update: Sunday27th January.
    Was woken up by the storm about three in the morning and I think my wife woke up around four. Went back to bed around five and my wife to ponder around the bedroom. Woke up around eight.
    So basically it is getting better and the tinnitus has not returned.

4. Alex54

Alex54 Registered User

Oct 15, 2018
    Male
    Newtown, Wales
    Update: Monday 28th January.
    Wife woke up between three and four, tinnitus is back but not as loud.