Lack of Alzheimer Drugs Petition with 10 Downing Street

capybara

Jan 10, 2007
:) I must Thank everyone who has signed the petition , currently standing at 107 signatures and position number 24 on page 1 of health matters.

The petition only started on the 10th of January so not bad for 4 days, I am hoping with your support to get into the top 10 and would ask you if you have'nt all ready done so to ask your friends,family and work collegues to do the same (if they agree of course). Link below:

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/alzheimerdrugs/

Thank you all again

Regards Mark (Capybara):D

English Lady

Jan 14, 2007
Essex
English taxpayer loses out again

Do people realise that these drugs are available north of the border - funded by the English taxpayer. As are free student grants, prescriptions and other forms of care, elderly and otherwise.

All the more reason for the English to have their own Parliament. Stuff what Gordon Brown says. He would, wouldn't he?

And no I'm not anti-Scottish, just anti- this government.

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
English Lady said:
Do people realise that these drugs are available north of the border - funded by the English taxpayer.

Yes, the drugs are available -- for now. But do you think the Scots don't pay taxes?

As are free student grants, prescriptions and other forms of care, elderly and otherwise.

Oh yes? No free student grants, no free prescription (except under the same guidelines as in England).

We have free personal care for the over 65s only, still pay for everything else.

All the more reason for the English to have their own Parliament. Stuff what Gordon Brown says. He would, wouldn't he?

Perhaps Gordon Brown can see, as can most people, that the United Kingdom works best when it is united!

And no I'm not anti-Scottish, just anti- this government.

No? What propaganda have you been reading?

jenniferpa

Jun 27, 2006
I just wanted to say I totally agree with Hazel about this - the grass is never greener, even if it seems that way.

Jennifer