kids are so forgiving

MandyW

Oct 11, 2005
Newbury
Hi Everyone,

I need to shout to the world how proud I am of my eldest daughter Georgina.
Yesterday she asked me to contact Alzheimers sociaety to ask for fundraising help as she wants to organise a dressing up day at school and give the proceeds to 'Nanny's disease'. She's going to get all of he pupils to dress up in the uniform of their future job ie a nurse or fireman and collect £1 from each person who participates.
Children are so forgiving of the disease and all of my children never judge my mum for the mistakes that she makes, they just love her for being Nanny and that makes me burst with pride. :)
Thanks for listening to my heart!
Amanda

connie

Mar 7, 2004
Frinton-on-Sea
Hi Amanda, well done you for raising such caring children. I do agree that they accept far more readily than adults, indeed my youngest grandaughter is sometimes the only one who can get any response from Lionel if he is having a 'black' day. Please thank Georgina for us. Connie

MandyW

Oct 11, 2005
Newbury
Thank you everyone, This is the kind of thing that I would love to tell my mum about but she wouldn't understand nowadays, so it feels good to let other people know!!
Thanks for listening
Amanda :p

Nutty Nan

Nov 2, 2003
Buckinghamshire
Hope

All the while there are children like Georgina, there is hope for the future - our children and grandchildren could teach many an adult a thing or two.
Well done!