keys to toilets

Lulu

Nov 28, 2004
Hello evryone. I recall having read somewhere about a special key which allows access to public conveniences, and I am thinking of applying for one. Even though Mum rarely goes out, I think perhaps it would be a good idea. We have recently been shopping to buy her new trousers, and having left her in the cubicle to try them on, it never occurred to me that there would be a problem. However, she came out to show me the trousers and then couldn't recall which cubicle she was in. It caused mayhem in a very busy changing room. Which made me think about toilets etc. Can anyone advise, please?

Sheila

Oct 23, 2003
West Sussex
Lulu, do get one, I found it an absolute Godsend. Your local council should have details and keys too, ours does. Love She. XX

Lulu

Nov 28, 2004
I have found that our local council supply the keys, so next time I pass, I shall get one. Otherwise, it would have been an easy matter to order from Radar website. Thanks Sandy and Sheila.

Norman

Oct 9, 2003
Birmingham Hades
These keys are a great help tp men carers also.
I do not have to wait outside toilets wondering if Peg has found another way out,we go in together
Norman

Lulu

Nov 28, 2004
We are now the proud owner of one (very large) RADAR key, so thanks for the help. I'm sure it is going to come in useful.

chrissieL

Jun 22, 2005
Shropshire
Hi Lulu,
They are a bit large aren't they!
Mine has the added bonus of being a security blanket, my husband doesn't get so fussed about going out now that we have one of these. No more dehli belly problems!!!

connie

Mar 7, 2004
Frinton-on-Sea
Lionel has just recently railled against me going in to the disabled loo with him.
Well meaning friends (at the beach hut) persueded me to let him go into the 'gents' with me stationed outside.
Yes, this was successful on two occassions, and we spend a lot of time at the beach. However the third occassion resulted in dear Lionel coming out WET from the waist down.
What price his independance........It is back to us both using the disabled loo together. The RADAR key is priceless. Regards to all, Connie