Just to wish all on TP a Happy Christmas...

Frank68

Jan 28, 2013
South Coast
and to say a huge thank you to all who have shared advice and hugs of encouragement with me over this past year in particular.
I have found this year to be the hardest of my life, as my dear Sue entered into a Care Home in July when I just couldn't cope at home any longer. She has settled well into a lovely caring environment which has helped; she really seems very happy there - and we enjoy good times out and about together. As time has gone by I am beginning to cope better with my own feelings and to work through the practical issues. But I can honestly say that without the TP support the whole process would have been so much worse for me.
Bless you all from the bottom of my heart.
Frank

LadyA

Oct 19, 2009
Ireland
And wishing you and Sue as happy a Christmas as possible, @Frank68 . It's not easy, when you are separated by the necessity of full time care - and yet, it does enable you to get some quality of life back for both of you, and enable you to have more relaxed time together than when you were trying to cope with everything. Wishing you both well.

Snowy100

Dec 23, 2017
My lovely hubby Russ also entered a care home this year, I think christmas is the worst time and I also say it is the worst thing I have ever done or had to do and this is the 4th person I am supporting with this horrible disease. 1st My Aunt and then her children who have downs syndrome and then when my cousin passed away my hubby had this horrible disease. This has enabled me to live a life and my children are very supportive I go every day and the staff are brilliant so Happy christmas to one and all and Wishing @Frank68 and Sue a nice a christmas as possible.

Cat27

Feb 27, 2015
Merseyside
My lovely hubby Russ also entered a care home this year, I think christmas is the worst time and I also say it is the worst thing I have ever done or had to do and this is the 4th person I am supporting with this horrible disease. 1st My Aunt and then her children who have downs syndrome and then when my cousin passed away my hubby had this horrible disease. This has enabled me to live a life and my children are very supportive I go every day and the staff are brilliant so Happy christmas to one and all and Wishing @Frank68 and Sue a nice a christmas as possible.

Welcome to TP @Snowy100
I hope you have as good a Christmas as you can.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiabarbour