Just to say hello really

IzzyJ

Aug 23, 2015
Cotswolds
Hello, just starting on this forum, hoping to get advice and support from others in the same boat. My mum has medium / severe dementia, managed at home so far by a mixture of family and paid-for carers.

cragmaid

Oct 18, 2010
North East England
Hi IzzyJ, welcome to TP. As you get used to finding your way around TP, you will find a wealth of friendly, helpful advice and a mass of banter , smiles and tears.
Look forward to hearing from you soon. :D

lin1

Jan 14, 2010
East Kent
Hello IzzyJ, welcome to TP.
I hope you find the same wealth, support and info that I have had since I joined here.
Please feel free to ask any questions.

Tin

May 18, 2014
UK
Hello and welcome to the Bank of knowledge, wisdom, support and understanding.

moonstar

Jun 23, 2012
New too

Just giving this a go for the first time. Hoping so much for some advice. Moonstar

jaymor

Jul 14, 2006
South Staffordshire
Hello IzzyJ and Moonstone and welcome to talking point. There is no better place to be once dementia becomes part of your life.

Lots is support, advice and understanding. Just ask away, if you have had time to take a look around the site you will see that no question is taboo, we talk very frankly on here and you get the answers you are looking for. On a lighter side we have the tea room that gives us a chance to talk about other things, to laugh at the jokes and talk about anything you want.

Please stay with us and become members of our very unique community.