Just some advice please!!

Trace2012

Jun 24, 2013
My mam was sectioned at christmas for saying she wanted to kill the neighbours, in day to day living she's ok, washed herself makes cups of tea, gets dressed herself, eats but can't make a meal, so she snacks wen were not in, but she has gotten worse since she came home, seeing things again, distressed at them aswell, arguments galore again, I also have twin sons 14yr, they are sick, they are asking if we can move out on our own, they stay in there room most of the time out the way, I feel so bad for wat they are goin through at a young age, I don't know wat to do! Im lost! Im torn! Im depressed! I have anxiety attacks again, im so stressed out!

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point

canary

Feb 25, 2014
South coast
It sounds to me like your mum really needs residential care now, Do you have somewhere in mind for her? Would she be self funding?
If she would not be, then you need to contact SS and tell then it is urgent.
Also be prepared for a battle, but if it is affecting your family you cant go on like that

Delphie

Dec 14, 2011
You talk about your sons wanting you to move out, do you live with your mum or does she live with you?

opaline

Nov 13, 2014
You and your sons come first as your mum would tell you if she was well enough. Time for a care home, I'm afraid. Your sons deserve some kind of normality especially as they'll be working towards GCSEs soon, x

Trace2012

Jun 24, 2013
We all live together, ss are involved now, they have set up a carer coming in whilst we are out, so once a day for now, See how this goes and if it dosent ease off then I am going to have the ss do what they need to, they are very helpful with me at the minute, I can't fault them, we have had telecare installed and a keysafe outside, i recieve carers allowance at the minute, dunno if this stops if she is getting help now, thank u for your replys im very grateful, things are coming to a head and fast, hope we all get sorted soon xx

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point