Just need to sleep

clarethebear

Oct 16, 2007
manchester, uk
Hi E1

Hope you are all keeping as well as can be.

I still cant believe Nanna has gone yet, so still feeling a bit numb and I don't think the greiving has started with me yet.

Other things are going on in my family life at the moment, as I'm sure it is with a few of us (christmas). Iv spent christmas day with my Nanna for as long as I can remember (over 20 years).

I just want to snuggle up in my quilt and sleep for the winter, but can't. With having a disabled son (single mum) and other family memebers who turn to me.

I just want to sleep, just for a while without being woken. Or just to be able to go to the bathroom on my own lol.

So sorry just needed to chat.

Take Care
Clare

jenniferpa

Jun 27, 2006
Hi Clare

The going to the bathroom on your own took me back, I can tell you. In fact, I think the many years of not being able to do that has now trained me to take no more that 5 minutes in there, and that includes brushing my teeth and having a shower!

The desire to snuggle down in bed and hide is always worse I think when the nights draw in - it's seems far more appropriate to be doing that than the 10 million things you should be doing.

Take care

christine_batch

Jul 31, 2007
Buckinghamshire
Hi Clare,
I don't have much sleep. Dreading Christmas without Peter at home but Grandchildren want me to spend Christmas Day with them. If Peter was not in the final stages there is where he loved to be, even dressing up as Father Christmas for them.
I feel like staying in my bed and sleeping for a week but the brain does not shut down and that is with sleeping tablets!!!
You have more than enough to do can't or won't other members of the family help you ?
I wish I could offer a solution other than taking the phone off the hook, not answering the door and finding someone who you trust to care for you child for the night. That is where Grandparent can help.
Good Luck. Best wishes. christine

clarethebear

Oct 16, 2007
manchester, uk
Thank you both for your replies.

My mum I think at the mo is going through a guilt trip and trying to throw money at us (that isn't her's yet). My sister is having a hard time of things at the moment, (divorce was mentioned tonight). My son has a rare lung condition (I love him all the world).

The only people I know at the moment are you lot who have an idea of what I'm going through, I know I should be able to turn to my family (but).

I just want to cry my heart out but cant. I just want to get drunk but cant. I just want to sleep but cant. I just want to be on my own without any mither but I can't.

Sorry just feeling down at the moment.

Take Care
Clare

Last edited:

Norman

Oct 9, 2003
Birmingham Hades
Clare
there is nothing wrong with the feelings that you are experiencing at the moment.
I would like too sleep for weeks,but I can't,I have to force myself to get up in the mornings.
I wanted too be left alone but that is a little better now,thanks to the few good friends that I have left.
It will pass Clare,keep your chin up
Norman

nickyd

Oct 20, 2007
warwickshire
Hi, Clare
Hope things are a bit easier for you this morning. Will P.M you later on and have a natter. I've been feeling pretty rubbish too, this week.. Love Nickyxxx