Just gone from bad to worse

Nightshade01

Nov 24, 2019
So before I was staying up in my room my Mother was is the kitchen. Her brother who is my uncle was shouting at her and getting aggressive again. I heard her screaming the police down so I hurried down to intervine. I was trying to calm him down I was shoving him away because he was angry. And then I was caught in the crossfire I was grabbed and violently shove d to the floor. I started screaming and became hysterical and my Mother was crying over me. So I ran upstairs and hysterically called the police. The police came around. My uncle has no memory and thinks I am some young strange girl who lives elsewhere. (I am now 36) My next door neighbour was in the garden and was he looked as if he was crying from hearing all the screaming. Me and my mother where supposed to be moving out of the house to get away but the police woman thinks we should both stay with him. Though I rather not and I have been sick of the neighbours bullying me over the past year because they have mental health issue's. I really can't stand my uncle and having to be stuck with him. Now I have a bruised knee, a bruised elbow and a graze on my little finger.

nellbelles

Volunteer Host
Nov 6, 2008
leicester
Regardless of anything you have a right to remain safe in your own home..
Don’t hesitate to call the police again if you need too..
have you tried phoning 111 they may have an emergency mental team that could perhaps help

Nightshade01

Nov 24, 2019
The police told us to keep out of each other's way. But it's easier for them to say as it can be difficult doing so at times. They told me to call them again if I need to. Nobody told me about phoning 111. I could try anyway. Thanks x