As we thought, Mums assessment has been decided as a decline decision however a day after the review Mum had a fall then 5 days after she ended up in hospital being treated for another water infection. Mum was discharged and I was told that the symptoms are telling that she has reached end of life stage and there was no further treatment to help improve things. Since then she is not eating, drinking, she's hardly talking and has lost all mobility. This is a very difficult time for me and the rest of the family so I'm not sure whether the chc is important enough to me but I feel that now especially she is entitled to it. One of the nurses who attended the assessment told me on the day mum went into hospital that if the assessment had been a week later, the fall and the hospital admission would help toward the case and probably mean she would be accepted. Can any one advise me on whether it's worth my time or if I was to pursue it, how ?