Junes at peace

Stovey

Apr 30, 2013
June

So sorry Tony to read of June's passing. Knew you both from alz social group and singing for the brain. June was a lovely lady.

Bill Owen

Feb 17, 2014
BRIDGEND
Big cwcth

hi to all my friends on talking point well
my lovely wife junes dementia journey is finally over on the27th january she finallywon i will post again but i had to let you all know rest in peace my lovely wife june take care all of you tony xxx

feel for you know whats it like .lost my wife march 2016.from l/b/d.keep strong for you self. Big cwcth,if thats ok .

pins tony

Oct 20, 2014
bristol
Hi to all my friends on talking point well
my lovely wife Junes dementia journey is finally over on the27th January she finallywon I will post again but I had to let you all know rest in peace my lovely wife June take care all of you tony XXX

Thanks for all your kind messages.my lovely wife June was so well liked and I am so privileged to have known and loved her.her favourite song was somewhere over the rainbow a favourite song at singing for the brain.and who knows maybe she's found peace away from the wicked decease dementia over her rainbow take care XXX

Red66

Feb 29, 2016
Oh Tony I am so sorry to hear of your news. You have been a truly fantastic husband to your beautiful wife and she will be so grateful for all your have done for her. May she rest in peace. Xx

angecmc

Dec 25, 2012
hertfordshire
I am so sorry to hear about your dear wife, what a wonderful caring husband you have been. I wish you strength at this sad time. Take care of yourself xx

Ange

pins tony

Oct 20, 2014
bristol
Hello to all my friends on T P.well its almost a week since my lovely wife June passed away.it's so unreal to me because Junes was away from me for over 3years I am used to an empty apartment and being by myself.but my day was taken up seeing my June in her nursing home and joining in all the activities.I am trying to keep busy and there's lots of legal things to do my children are helping so much.the funeral is on the 23rd of February.a long wait..so goodbye for now and thanks again for all your kind messages take care and have strength as you go along on the wicked dementia journey

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
What a lovely message Tony. It's good to hear you have such supportive children.

I'm sorry you have to wait so long before June can finally rest in peace.

confusedcarer

Feb 3, 2017
Hi to all my friends on talking point well
my lovely wife Junes dementia journey is finally over on the27th January she finallywon I will post again but I had to let you all know rest in peace my lovely wife June take care all of you tony XXX

Sad to hear Tony but you know she (as you were too) was much loved. That's means everything. Take good care.