Jude's PC

Sheila

Oct 23, 2003
West Sussex
Hi everyone, just to let you know that Jude is having PC problems at present and is unable to post till it's sorted , she is sorry and sends her love. ( I told her she shouldn't have even touched it with the way her week has been with electrics!) Love, She. XX

Mjaqmac

Mar 13, 2004
Tell the truth Sheila, she's been arrested after the nylon undies, aggravated sandwich incident with the Sun photographer hasn't she?

FREE THE GUILFORD ONE!

Sheila

Oct 23, 2003
West Sussex
Well I did warn her about going outside in the morning now didn't I? - but you know how impulsive she is! Then of course she was running up and down in her undies with sparking PC cables tied in her hair! It was Ok until she asked the officer in to "take a look" even the bacon buttie couldn't save her 'cause he slipped in the kitchen, (it was still wet) grabbed the radiator and wrenched it off the wall. Afraid that was Judes last fuse to blow, so she tied him up with her extension mower lead and demanded a PC expert or she would set her parents on him. That's when they surrounded the bungalow, so now we have to wait and see how long they can hold out on butties and jam!!........Love, She XX

Sheila

Oct 23, 2003
West Sussex
Update, undercover squirrels posing as Sun reporters have informed me that Jude is still holed up, apparently policeman is quite nice so may be some time......... Pc expert suggested various scenarios, Jude said she will try these but is up to her eyes in butties at present as there are now several police squads and paparazi to feed as well. Also suffering withdrawal from TP fixes. Due to present circumstances is running out of jam, bread and nylons, is to demand fresh supplies on Monday or will demand policeman at least remove the ones he is now insisting on wearing. If he will not comply she is going to request firmly that he leave, she untied him last night but he won't leave, says it's his duty to stay to protect the cat and help make the sarnies! Love, She. XX

Mjaqmac

Mar 13, 2004
I saw the headlines this morning She:

"BARMY BRUNETTE BARRICADES BILL IN BUNGALOW WITH BUTTIES!"

Jude

Dec 11, 2003
Tully, Qld, Australia
Broadband......

Dear Friends,

DO NOT ATTEMPT TO INSTAL BROADBAND WITHOUT A LIFE ASSURANCE POLICY......!!

After a week of blow ups and blow outs, this was definitely NOT one of my better ideas, can I tell you? I have no idea why my email has suddenly begun to work again now. I've connected all the broadband stuff but only finally able to get online now via my old original Tiscali line. Something is seriously wrong here because this wasn't working before, either. I have no idea why it is now working again......It looks like I'm operating broadband on the old site, which actually impossible, but there you are.....! I don't know how long it will last.

Just for the record - and something that the instructions do not mention, is when you connect to Broadband, you have to install a 'filter' on to every telephone line in your house. I found this small detail out today when I rang the Tiscali Broadband Help Line. Oh great! Well, thanks a lot for that information!

The only way I've been able to get back on line this morning is to chuck the fax machine out of the window and disable the 'panic system' to the local authority, which I will have to reinstate as soon as I get offline here. The rest is a mystery still.... My office now resembles a room where a mad women's knitting group has run amok....!!

At this stage, I should really apologise to the AS and TP Members for the severe embarrassment of the recent editorial headlines. Also to the Maintenance Team here, who will have to replace the radiator and other mechanical devices that have imploded and exploded during the last week's debacle. I think we have probably be struck off the 'model tenants' register' forever.

The Police have finally left. A medical crew was on 48 hour standby to convey the afflicted to hospital to have their stomachs pumped out. I've consigned the sandwich making machine to the dustbin. A detective has been taken into protective custody after refusing to relinquish several pairs of silk stockings and various items of lace underwear. I've also manged to convince the RSPCA that I didn't electrocute the cat on purpose, which was my main worry really.

The whole scene has been one big mistake really...!

I expect that Nada will be sending me a stern note on the duties of Hosts to 'moderate' rather than 'infuriate'. I shall grovel....!

Jude xxx

storm

Aug 10, 2004
notts
Hi All, Thank goodness for the madness of T/P reading this as made my day. I shall try and think of a funny ditti while i attement to make lunch with all these amazing pictures of our very own celebrity running round my mind. storm

Jude

Dec 11, 2003
Tully, Qld, Australia
Dear All,

If I can't get this sorted, then it will be BARMY BRUNETTE BLOWS UP BUNGALOW BY BROADBAND.

Sheila - I've disabled your hotline to Nada.....

Jude xx

Jude

Dec 11, 2003
Tully, Qld, Australia
Sorry all......

Am still have serious probs with my broadband installation - it's working now and again and keeps dropping out.

I have spoken to the tech support people who have are giving me various things to try with little result at present.

Jude

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MonkeyFeet