john

johnhf

May 7, 2014
hi i am 54 with alzeimers and me and my wife would like to no other people who r going throuth the same thing and my be understand it more

chick1962

Apr 3, 2014
near Folkestone
Hello John and welcome :) my husband who is also called John has Early onset of Alzheimer's too. He got diagnosed in 2010 and is 65 and I am 52 . This site is a real support and you will find lots of advise too. So if you have any questions just fire away :)

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point

jaymor

Jul 14, 2006
South Staffordshire
Welcome to Talking Point John.

You will find a great deal of support and advice on the forum and friendship. Just post your questions or thoughts and you will find members will help you.

Look forward to seeing you posting.

CollegeGirl

Jan 19, 2011
North East England
Hello John, and a warm welcome from me too. I'm sorry to hear of your diagnosis but you are definitely in the right place for plenty of support from the lovely members here.

john51

Apr 26, 2014
Dunstable, Bedfordshire
Hi John.
I am also John. I am 52 and was diagnosed with vascular dementia just over a year ago. This is the right place for excellent support for advice or just a kind comment to help celebrate a triumph or get through a bad day.

Kjn

Jul 27, 2013
Hello John and Mrs John , you are amongst friends here, a great bunch (more like crowd) for help advice and banter to keep you going.