I've lost My Beloved Mum

Wildflowerlady

Sep 30, 2019
@Roman223 I just want to add to the many posts of the other lovely people on here my own very sincere condolences of the loss of your much loved mum. I lost my beloved dad last year so know how painful it feels, am thinking of you at this very sad time and sending a hug.

Mr.A

Jun 5, 2021
Roman223 Please accept my sincere and heartfelt condolences at your sad loss. I know how you strived to achieve only the very best for your dear mum. I am shedding tears with you as I recall the recent loss of my dear wife. I can share with you that numb feeling and the loss of what was part of you. As I've said before those tears are buckets of love overflowing. Try to rest in the knowledge that you could have done no more and now she is relieved of all that pain and suffering and she can rest in peace. God bless and may you eventually find peace and solace to enable you to face the future.

GillP

Aug 11, 2021
@Roman223 , I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your beloved Mum. You clearly had a wonderful bond, which is eternal. She is at peace and as time goes on I hope that you find that for yourself x

Angela61

Dec 30, 2021
I'm posting this tonight, feeling very raw - emotions are high & my tears still keep coming. I feel numb & shocked. Late last night I received the call that I had been dreading for months .... My beloved mum had lost her battle. She died peacefully in hospital.

I still can't quite believe she has gone .... I know she is at peace - No more suffering for my precious mum.

I know the conversations were no more & she had lost her smile but she was still my mum. The pain is indescribable and will be for a long time. A hole has been left which will never be filled.

"My beautiful Mum". You are at peace now. Nobody can harm you. You are safe. I will never forget you and how your presence filled each and every day.

I miss you terribly and always will. X X ????
My sincere condolences to you. Your mum is at peace now.

Roman223

Dec 29, 2020
Hello everyone, I would like to say a big Thank you for all your heartfelt messages and kind thoughts. They have been overwhelming at this very difficult time and have brought me comfort knowing I am not alone. X

Little moth

Jul 18, 2014
Hello everyone, I would like to say a big Thank you for all your heartfelt messages and kind thoughts. They have been overwhelming at this very difficult time and have brought me comfort knowing I am not alone. X
@Roman223 I'm so sorry to hear about your Mum, such a painful time. X

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BarbH