I've had a phone call

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
It sounds like it was you against the 5,000.
It was Sylvia if you take off the noughts and subtract one:D

I am pleased but it shouldn't have to be this way. There are very few people I have come across in my life (a substantial amount of years) who are totally incompetent in their job and this woman is one of them and it is clear not only to me but to all. As a result of this total incompetence my sister was suffering to the extreme and this is now stopped and it is just a matter of making sure that measures are in place to make sure it stays that way.

I did have a short snooze on the hammock but I woke myself up snoring:eek::eek::eek:

Love

JPG1

Account Closed
Jul 16, 2008
but it shouldn't have to be this way. There are very few people I have come across in my life (a substantial amount of years) who are totally incompetent in their job and this woman is one of them and it is clear not only to me but to all.

Helen,

The above sums up my life over the last few years, so I thank you for wording it so clearly.

I hope that your tomorrow will now be more comfortable, if only because you have managed the problem with a positive outcome.

I am still working on the positive outcome, and still hoping that others will benefit from it too.

Thank you.

Leonie

Jan 19, 2009
London
Wow Helen - well done!

A momentous achievement, and a well deserved snooze in the hammock!

The comments about 'trying to have a normal life' really struck a cord for me.... That's exactly what we are trying to do...

Look forward to reading the newsletter and learning more about and from your experiences....

*warmth*

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
Hi Gigi

I'm continually battling with myself about the "sad" bit...and ask myself "why is it so sad?"

It would be flipping sad if TP didn't exist:eek::eek::eek: You are right - it's just not the normal I was used to.

Love

BeckyJan

Nov 28, 2005
Derbyshire
Hello Helen:
I have just caught up with your news :mad:

You must be proud of your achievements - its ok being competent in 'normal' life but much more difficult with all the other pressures. Hopefully you now have less to worry about with your sister :D:D. It is good that you have confidence in the keyworker.

Your experiences certainly help me to 'hold it together' when odds are on me 'running away' :eek:

Thanks to your video on the other thread, I can picture Alan playing his guitar for you all.

Love Jan

sad nell

Mar 21, 2008
bradford west yorkshire
Great news Helen , so glad your sister has you to be her champion. iknow who to ring to fight my corner now, i usually break my rule of staying cool and polite or get too emotional,,will try take a leaf out of your book next time. Can just picture Alan playing his guitar, how is he today? Hope tomorrows meeting is just as successfull, keep us updated,could do with your hammock slipped on wet floor, stiff back, my fault rushing as usual. love Pam

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
Hi Pam

Can just picture Alan playing his guitar, how is he today?

Alan seems more alert today. He's just woken from a rest and he seemed quite bright eyed.

I am sorry you had a slip :eek: You are welcome to use the hammock Pam but it's cold today. Yesterday I could have worn a bikini if I had not become walrus sized:D

Alan had the hat virus last night and I've posted a couple of pictures on Sticky Pics!! Alan is totally unaware of it today:confused:

You need a good sports massage on that back;)

Love

hazytron

Apr 4, 2008
SOUTH LAKES
Thinking of you Helen, thanks for your private message, I couldn't return for some reason, maybe my head is in too much of a whirl and I just can't work out how to return private messages!!
Regards Hazel