I've been handed a lifeline

Discussion in 'ARCHIVE FORUM: Support discussions' started by elaine n, Jun 22, 2011.

1. Helen33

Helen33 Registered User

Jul 20, 2008
    Sarah, I always said we were like Peter Pan as children but I was the one that grew up. Maybe you're right - none of us ever did:D

Maureen, you forgot to mention the bikini line. I think Elaine will need it for when she next uses a hot tub:D

Love

2. elaine n

elaine n Registered User

Jun 1, 2010
    west country uk
    Bikini wax?!!!!:eek: Are you MAD woman?!!!! No one's ripping hair out of MYBODY!:eek: I'll stick to me trusty cut throat razor thanks!!!:D

3. thatwoman

thatwoman Registered User

Mar 25, 2009
    Merseyside
    Elaine,

I've only just caught up with this thread. You seem to have found a gem! I can hear the relief in your post! It must be lovely to be able to leave Gary happily engaged in doing something with someone else. I'm sure you'll start to find lots of things to do once you get used to it!

I'm so pleased for you, you really deserve the chance to recharge your batteries,

Love and hugs,

Sue xxx