its over

chip

Jul 19, 2005
Scotland
The fight has been lost today at 4.20. Hubby passed away at the age of 54 and 3 years 6 months of being dignoised. We arrived at the hospital just too late. We were going in to visit him and were told he had just passed away. His brother and i were in the lift going to the ward when it happened. The suffering is over. Now i just have to come to terms with it. He was kept comfortable for his last week.

helen.tomlinson

Mar 27, 2008
DearChip

I am so sorry for your loss. Your husband's suffering is now over but I send sincere condolences to you Chip.

Love Helen

BeckyJan

Nov 28, 2005
Derbyshire
Dear Chip:

My deepest sympathies - whilst you were expecting this day it is dreadful and my heart goes out to you.

Keep in touch Love Jan

hendy

Feb 20, 2008
West Yorkshire
Dear Chip
I was saddened to hear of the loss of hubby. Please accept my condolences. He is at peace now.
take care
hendy

Tina

May 19, 2006
Oh chip, I'm so sorry. I know it wasn't entirely unexpected and the last few days have been so hard for you all, but when it does happen, nothing can really prepare you for it. And he was so young...

My thoughts are with you and the family as you try to come to terms with your loss. Your husband is no longer suffering and you did all you could for him. Hopefully the happy memories will return and comfort you in the future.

Love and thoughts and prayers,
Tina x

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
Dear Chip

I'm so sorry to hear your news.

Poor Robert was so young, it seems so unfair that he should have died of an illness like this.

You must be feeling devastated just now. I hope you and your family will find some peace in the knowledge that Robert's suffering is over, and he is free of this disease.

Love,

Ditto

May 17, 2008
Cape Town
Dear Chip,

I am so sorry to hear about your incredibly sad loss. My deepest sympathy to you and your family.

Ditto

alfjess

Jul 10, 2006
south lanarkshire
Dear Chip

I am so very sorry to hear your sad news.

Robert's suffering is now over. It is so very sad, that both of you had to endure this dreadful disease, when you were both so young

Please take care of yourself.

Love
Alfjess

SusanB

Jan 15, 2008
Hove
Hello, Chip

May I also add my condolences? Your hubby is way too young to have gone through such a dreadful disease and you area also too young to be widowed.

I hope that you are OK and that you can now start grieving for him (although I'm sure you have already started that, as Alzheimers takes people "away"), knowing that he is now at peace.

Take care

Susan

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Dear Chip.

Please accept my love, sympathy and sincere condolences on the death of your husband.

We have followed your suffering with despair at times, and hope it will be some consolation for you to know your husband`s suffering is over.

You did everything possible to help him.

Love xx

lesmisralbles

Account Closed
Nov 23, 2007
Remembering your Hubby

Dear Chip,Our love and heartfelt condolences go to you and your family.
Barb & Ron XX

Taffy

Apr 15, 2007
Dear Chip,

I am so sorry for your loss I send my deepest sympathy.

Take Care,

Love Taffy.