its over

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
Dear chip

It's awful when everyone goes home after a funeral, it means you can no longer keep your grief at bay.

I'm glad the funeral went well. Now you need to have a rest, and give yourself time to come to terms with your loss. We're still here for you, whenever you need to talk.

Love,

jack29

Mar 8, 2008
Dear Chip,
We are all thinking of you at this difficult time and another virtual hug on the way to you!

Helenx

twinone

May 19, 2008
england
Dear Chip

So sorry that you are feeling so low and that you miss your husband so much, I know the feeling, its still there after 7 months. I have still not got used to coming home to an empty house and I still grieve for Steve every day. How can you not miss someone who you loved dearly and has been a big part of your life for so long, especially when you expected many more happy years together before he got this terrible illness. My husband was 61 when he passed away after a very rapid form of this illness (not been given any diagnosis even now). I am still in shock but am lucky that i have a twin sister who watched the deterioration of my husband so I can talk about things with her ( I do all the time ). Hope you have someone close who you can talk to as this does help in some ways even though they are not the person you really want, no one can every replace the one you have lost.
Take Care

Mameeskye

Aug 9, 2007
NZ
HI Chip

My heart goes out to you. I cannot even think how you must feel, having not lost a partner to this disease at such an early age.

You have been so brave in your posts. Give yourself all the time that you can to help you come to terms and do what you need to do for you.

((((hugs)))

Mameeskye