It's happened....

MillyP

Jan 5, 2007
London
Well Dad came home today and promptly fell over as he entered the house spilting his head open on the concrete step...off to Casualty where they kept him and Mum for most of the day...had his wound seen to and a full check over and now he's back home eating his way through the cupboards....fun and games eh:rolleyes:

Margarita said:
Lets hope that when he gets home he does not take your mother :D ( sorry only my humor )
:D Margartia, my other half said to him..."don't let me see you in someones thong":D

Skye said:
Or perhaps your mum doesn't want him to stay there?
You've probably hit the nail on the head hun...I will wait for my Mum to make the decision as to when he will go into the home permanently unless things become difficult....Mums can be far too stubborn for their own good:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
MillyP said:
You've probably hit the nail on the head hun...I will wait for my Mum to make the decision as to when he will go into the home permanently unless things become difficult....Mums can be far too stubborn for their own good:rolleyes:

You're absolutely right, Milly. We can all be too stubborn for our own good.

But when you love your partner, and have spent most of your life looking after them, you will do everything you can to delay that final separation.

I'm sure your mum will know when it becomes impossible; until then, all you can do is support her, as you are already doing so well.

Love,

Margaret W

Apr 28, 2007
North Derbyshire
Milly

Gee, sugar, hang on in there, what a terrible time you have had. Hope everyone appreciates you for it - but perhaps not, so appreciate yourself.

Love

Margaret