...it's all a memory now...

citybythesea

Mar 23, 2008
coast of texas
Mom left me this morning. No longer are the duties of her comfort in my hands.
She is at peace after a hard battle. Their are no tears of sorrow, only tears of joy knowing that she is now in the comfort of arms of the one who loves her most. This morning I sit in her room contemplating the life she had and the life that will now come into this world. Her great grandbaby is on the way and with this sorrow she will have passed on the ability to love and go on without her.

HUGS

Nancy

Lynne

Jun 3, 2005
Suffolk,England
Nancy

I am so sorry for your loss, but glad that you can find comfort in her memory, and the continuity of family life.
I'm sure there will be many occasions when you feel her and her love for you at your shoulder.

sarah<3

Apr 12, 2008
Essex
im so sorry. That was really lovely, seeing it like that, knowing that she'll be happy, and want you to be the same
take care
xxxxxxxxxx

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
Dear Nancy

I'm so sorry to hear your news. But glad that you have found peace in the knowledge that your mum is whole again, and in the arms of her loved one.

You have been a wonderful daughter to her, and I'm sure she knew how much she was loved.

Now you have a new life to look forward to, and know that your mum will live on in your grandchild.

Love and hugs,

connie

Mar 7, 2004
Frinton-on-Sea
Dear Nancy, your post was so moving.

Sorry to read about your dear mum, and send you sincere condolences at this time.

christine_batch

Jul 31, 2007
Buckinghamshire
Another Angel in Heaven

Dear Nancy,
Sending you sincere condolences on lost of your beloved Mum.
Now she is finally at peace and no longer suffering.
Take strength that your have tour beliefs to carry you through this terrible time.
God Bless
Christine

BeckyJan

Nov 28, 2005
Derbyshire
Her great grandbaby is on the way

I am so sorry to hear about your Mum but oh wow what about this baby! - your Mum' spirit will no doubt live in it/him/her.

Take care - you know now your Mum is at peace.

Love Jan

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Dear Nancy

We have witnessed a remarkable relationship between you and your mother.
I feel you have both found peace.
Love xx

sue38

Mar 6, 2007
Wigan, Lancs
Nancy,

I'm so sorry to hear about your mum's passing. Your post was so moving. I hope that you continue to find comfort knowing your mum's suffering is at an end and that she is in a better place.

Please stay with us.

Hugs,

Bristolbelle

Aug 18, 2006
Bristol
Dear Nancy

I dread the day I post the final message about my Mum, and every one I read breaks my heart. You seem to have found a lot of spiritual strength and comfort in the knowledge that you did you best and your Mum is now at rest. I'm sure if she could thank you she would with all her heart, and now she is looking over you and learning how to use her angel wings to guard you.
Be kind to yourself at this difficult time

warmest thoughts

Bristolbelle

ROSEANN

Oct 1, 2006
staffordshire
Dear Nancy
So sorry to hear your news but thank you for sharing your story with us.
You have been a wonderful daughter to your mum and I am sure you will be a wonderful grandmother.
Much love to you and your family.
Take care Roseann

lesmisralbles

Account Closed
Nov 23, 2007
My Dear Nancy,
A battle was fought.
Your love for your Mum was plain for all to see.
God Bless.
With much love
Barb & Ron XX

May

Oct 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Nancy, so sorry to hear about your Mom, she is free of suffering. Sending deepest sympathy and prayers to you and your family. Take care of yourself.

jc141265

Sep 16, 2005
Australia
Dear Nancy,
I too am sorry to hear of your loss.
Hopefully the oncoming birth can ease a little of your pain, and no matter what your spiritual beliefs, your mother will live on through your grandchild just as she does already through you and your children via her genes and the lessons she taught you all that you will pass onto the next generations.
Take care,

Margaret W

Apr 28, 2007
North Derbyshire
Dear Nancy

So sad to hear your news, take care of yourself in your loss, and rejoice in the coming baby who may inherit some of your mum's personality.

Best wishes and love

Margaret

andrear

Feb 13, 2008
Yorkshire
Hi Nancy

What beautiful moving words from you. I hope you will find the peace you deserve and enjoy the new baby when the time comes.
Love Andrea

Margarita

Feb 17, 2006
london
Her great grandbaby is on the way and with this sorrow she will have passed on the ability to love and go on without her.

Your right the greatest gift a parent can give a child is to show them the ability to Love, your mother surely done that for you & your family , as I read your posts about your mother . Sorry to read about your mother passing xx

jackie1

Jun 6, 2007
Cheshire
Dearest Nancy,

So sorry for you and your families loss, yet pleased that your mum has found peace.

Love
Jackie
xx

Nutty Nan

Nov 2, 2003
Buckinghamshire
condolences

Dear Nancy,
Your posts are so inspirational - my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Take comfort in keeping your mother's memory alive for all who come after her.

Take care of yourself!