Itching causing problems

Weasell

Oct 21, 2019
This is the first time I have ever started a thread so I hope is works ok.
I thought this article may be of interest. In particular I though of @canary ! You help enough people I thought it might be nice if someone highlighted something that may help you ?
8B7F18F3-0B40-4C9D-9409-7518A0E42338.jpeg

nitram

Apr 6, 2011
Bury
No problem
Just a search on the author's name with a phrase from the article as context was all that was needed.

Weasell

Oct 21, 2019
You notice they didn’t choose an ugly bloke with really bad eczema to feature in the photo? Haha, life’s rich coincidence !

Agzy

Nov 16, 2016
Moreton, Wirral. UK.
I have rare skin condition on my back, Notalgia Pracenyica, and is dubbed the impossible itch and they say is incurable . During last 2 years I have developed eczema on my ankles and agin incurable but if this drug works I am well up for it and as seeing my dermatologist in three weeks will raising this possiblity with her, thank you

Weasell

Oct 21, 2019
I have rare skin condition on my back, Notalgia Pracenyica, and is dubbed the impossible itch and they say is incurable . During last 2 years I have developed eczema on my ankles and agin incurable but if this drug works I am well up for it and as seeing my dermatologist in three weeks will raising this possiblity with her, thank you
That is wonderful timing.
I would love to read a post from you in a couple of months saying the itching had gone.
Itching and the distress it causes is underestimated by most people , unless they suffer themselves !

Agzy

Nov 16, 2016
Moreton, Wirral. UK.
That is wonderful timing.
I would love to read a post from you in a couple of months saying the itching had gone.
Itching and the distress it causes is underestimated by most people , unless they suffer themselves !
Just to wake up and not have blood spots all over bedding and PJs would be a blessing as even sleep doesn’t stop the itching it seems but if things change I shal let you now for sure @Weasell

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misty24