It comes down to this...

NotTooLate

Jun 10, 2017
Alvechurch
toolate.blog
png-image-174.png

How many are out there and like me, living with dementia independently, feeling alone and how many would like the chance to share ideas, thoughts, findings, suggestions and help build a support for those that have mild and moderate symptoms now, plus for those that will someday, the figures show, will be seeing the signs.

I think it comes down to awareness. If you are like me and well aware of this thing slowly and insidiously eating away at you, then I think you are able to do something about it. It is with you that I want to share and spread hope for all of us living with dementia.

How do I start a campaign how do I promote this idea, who can help?

My Blog

Chums

Apr 22, 2020
Im assuming your GP is not helpful and that you’ve asked him/her where to go with this ? A friend of mine is an RGN nurse and I asked her when I had any questions regarding my Mams dementia in the early years. Saying that, my brother is RGN trained and his reliance was on GP. Maybe your local MP could make some enquiries on your behalf? I really hope you find some help with this, I really feel for you. You have raised an issue that desperately needs someone with some clout to shout about.

NotTooLate

Jun 10, 2017
Alvechurch
toolate.blog
Hi @Chums
I had to move into sheltered accommodation. I've not seen my GP. My daughter deals with him and he just signs the prescriptions. However, I must say he is supporting me in my attempt to come off the load of medication I'm addicted to.
I have contacted my MP, but I think something taking up their time at the moment! :rolleyes:

I'm here for a year, to search for other and spread the word, for my own sake and if I can help anyone else on the way, that's a bonus!

Stay safe and keep well!

Richard

My Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seabream