is there something wrong with me?

laura92

Aug 28, 2007
Bucks
my brother and sisters have there own families now, and thats what they want to stick to. so most of the time its me, mum and my little sister. i never realised that family would turn there back so quickly. They only want to know my mum when they're in debt or needd babysitters. and my mum always helps, because they're her children. Half the time i disagree, but my mum has loyalty and it doesnt matter what others say.
This Christmas will be the best for my sister and my mum. i've asked to cook which my mum was happy about but has said shes helping (me cooking home cooked meals generally ends with take away.) This year my mum will be slowing down and not having to worry about anythng.

To Christine, thank you. i think without some of the personal messages, i would of broke, so i thank you because you are an amazing women, and have helped me more than you'd believe, so to you thank you and i send you all my love to you and your family.

My love to you all and your families.
x

BeckyJan

Nov 28, 2005
Derbyshire
I have been reading your posts with great concern for you. I do think you are a remarkable young lady - so try not to doubt your own strength and ability. YOU ARE WONDERFUL. It is hard for you and I do hope your Mum is ok. What a worry.

Take care - relax about your Christmas if you can and take it as they say 'one day at a time'.
Keep in touch Jan

frederickgt

Jun 4, 2005
Hornchurch,Essex
Funerals

dear Laura consider this;
WHAT IS DYING?
A ship sails and I stand watching till she fades on the horizon and someone at my side says"She is gone".
Gone where? Gone from my sight,that is all;
she is just as large as when I saw her.
The dimished size,and total loss of sight is in me. not in her,and,just at the moment when someone at my side says"She is gone,"There are others who are watching her coming ,and other voices take up a glad shout,
"There she comes!" and that is dying.
Bishop Brent

christine_batch

Jul 31, 2007
Buckinghamshire
To my Special Friend

Dear Laura,
You are doing well keeping in touch with Talking Point. It is such early days for you. You will prepare and cook a great Christmas Dinner. As for the rest of the family, it is hard I know but you are doing a brilliant job with your Mother and Sister and no-one can take that away from you. If I was Father Christmas, I would bringing you a very special present. A bag tied up with a your dreams for the future. You will in time come out of this a much stronger person.
My love to you,your Mum and little sister. Christine xxx