I just got Grandma's test results which shows she has a UTI. It looks like we're still waiting for the results of the urine culture though. The doctor went ahead and prescribed Cipro because he's going to be out of the office until Monday. In the past, I've always refused Cipro. I'm wondering how others here feel about it? I may either have to wait until Monday to get another medication or go ahead and use Cipro. If Grandma does indeed have a UTI, it could explain why her behavior has been "off" recently. I question the results only because we could not clean her as instructed prior to her giving the urine sample.