Irritated

notsogooddtr

Jul 2, 2011
Went to see my Dad in NH this afternoon,having been quite bright on Christmas day normal service resumed today,he was fast asleep.That's not a problem but I found that 2 pictures had been smashed,also an ornament and his brand new slippers,a Christmas gift,where nowhere to be seen.I try not to sweat the small stuff,accidents happen,especially in a relatively small space where bulky equipment is in use.Didn't have a chance to speak to anyone about it as there was a medical emergency,ambulance in attendance.Puts things in perspective I suppose.

LadyA

Oct 19, 2009
Ireland
Can you phone and speak to someone there? Or leave a message for them to call you back when they aren't busy?

notsogooddtr

Jul 2, 2011
Can you phone and speak to someone there? Or leave a message for them to call you back when they aren't busy?
I could do that but will pop in again in Wednesday,will check slipper situation then.Breakages are unfortunate but not the end of the world,I've managed to glue one frame and find a replacement for the other.Ornament was on window ledge,probably blown off when window was open.I really want to concentrate on what's important but can't always work out what that is!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Classy@1951