Irritated

notsogooddtr

Jul 2, 2011
Went to see my Dad in NH this afternoon,having been quite bright on Christmas day normal service resumed today,he was fast asleep.That's not a problem but I found that 2 pictures had been smashed,also an ornament and his brand new slippers,a Christmas gift,where nowhere to be seen.I try not to sweat the small stuff,accidents happen,especially in a relatively small space where bulky equipment is in use.Didn't have a chance to speak to anyone about it as there was a medical emergency,ambulance in attendance.Puts things in perspective I suppose.

LadyA

Oct 19, 2009
Ireland
Can you phone and speak to someone there? Or leave a message for them to call you back when they aren't busy?

notsogooddtr

Jul 2, 2011
Can you phone and speak to someone there? Or leave a message for them to call you back when they aren't busy?
I could do that but will pop in again in Wednesday,will check slipper situation then.Breakages are unfortunate but not the end of the world,I've managed to glue one frame and find a replacement for the other.Ornament was on window ledge,probably blown off when window was open.I really want to concentrate on what's important but can't always work out what that is!