Introduction

banger696

Sep 17, 2015
North East
Its 8pm and mum has gone to bed! Had a bit of a wobble at tea time with mum saying can you take me home now and she was quite insistent. Fortunately I managed to distract her from the issue by telling her about my scanner and I called the crisis team as she wanted to speak to someone about being pushed from home to home. They rang back after she had went to bed and apologised because they were very busy.

Hope mum doesnt get up at 6am.

banger696

Sep 17, 2015
North East
Another quiet day mum slept til midday and around tea time again mum was confused about where she lives but managed to convince her without much fuss.

banger696

Sep 17, 2015
North East
Another good day but I just discovered the hospital short changed me on mums tablets so will have to get on to surgery tomorrow.

Bit of confusion over dad's death but she accepted what I said and admitted she got confused during x factor.

banger696

Sep 17, 2015
North East
Having trouble getting repeat prescription of Amisulpride, gp wont issue as its an amber drug whatever that is and hospital only gave me two weeks. Hospital Doctor said she might be able to give me a weeks prescription to tide her over. Who exactly should be giving the repeat?